Affiliated ministeries cooperate with Lexington United Methodist Church to provide additional community programs, but are not directed by the Church. If you wish to contact these programs, please use the contact information listed below.
Baby Grace provides supplies of diapers, wipes, and formula to parents in financial need. When available, they also offer equipment, including strollers, car seats, or clothing for babies up to three years old. Lexington Baby Grace is open every 4th Saturday of the month.
- Diapers (sizes newborn to 6)(these fit babies and infants up to age three)
- Baby food
- Clothing up to size 7/8
- As available: furniture and accessories, including toys, strollers, cribs, and seats
How to pick up supplies
We recommend you keep these suggestions in mind when coming to a Baby Grace distribution day:
- You will need to come inside to the church on the day (4th Saturday of the month). We open at 9:00 am and offer supplies until 11:00 am.
- Supplies are offered first-come, first served.
- Only a parent or legally recognized guardian may register and collect supplies.
- Be sure to register first. To register, come inside the day of. Bring identification for the child and a piece of mail showing your name and your current address.
- Acceptable forms of identification
- WIC registration (folder)
- Hospital paperwork (like a birth certificate)
- Insurance card
Volunteering and Supporting the Ministry
Baby Grace appreciates those who can volunteer time or can donate gently used clothing, diapers (they can be remainders of opened packages) or wipes, new formula or baby food, and gently used toys, items, and accessories. If you'd like to volunteer or donate, please consider the following opportunities.
- Baby Grace needs volunteers who can come in the Thursday before distribution day to sort donations.
- Donations will be accepted at the church most days (not evenings), or you can contact the person below to arrange a drop-off.
- Volunteers are allowed to receive supplies, too!
To find out more information, please contact Jennifer Zumalt.
For information regarding the church, please contact Patty Sollars
Also see our Facebook.